For our first Supper Club of 2015, we're absolutely delighted to welcome creative catering company Mr Pigstuff to the Cat's Back. Led by two chefs trained in the fine dining trade, Mr Pigstuff have been popping up all over London with their nose-to-tail culinary experiences, offering a modern British cuisine that relies heavily on bigging up the natural flavours of the freshest seasonal ingredients.
This 5-course communal dinner will be served in our first-floor Reading Room and comes complete with real ale and cocktail pairings for each course. Pre-booking is essential and places are limited, so get your ticket directly from the bar or visit Mr Pigstuff's website to register.
Mr Pigstuff's 5-course dinner with ale pairings - £40
- Handmade bread and whipped butter
- Seared scallops with smoked black pudding, denatured cauliflower and sorrell
- Billionaires bacon with a scotched egg, truffle hollandaise and a tomato confiture
- Lobster and smoked haddock fish cake and sauce remoulade
- Treacle, allspice and ginger glazed pork fillet with sweet potato rosti and greens
- Mille feuille of cinnamon pastry, fresh and dried apple with bacon ice cream
Note: allergies to wheat, shellfish and nuts can be catered for upon request (advance notice essential), and wine can be substituted for beer.
How to book:
You can buy tickets in person at the bar or on Mr Pigstuff's website. Pre-booking is essential. 5 drinks per persons are included in the ticket price.